Posted May 09, 2014
CLEVELAND – Bishop Lennon will formally dedicate and bless Catholic Charities’ newest service site in the Diocese of Cleveland on May 12: Catholic Charities Covenant Center (1515 West 29 Street, Cleveland OH 44102). Catholic Charities Covenant Center, formerly operated by The Covenant Adolescent Chemical Dependency Treatment and Prevention Center, Inc. “The Covenant”, was acquired by Catholic Charities in 2013, and continues the same programs, services, and staffing that had been provided by “The Covenant”.
Catholic Charities Covenant Center will house several programs including:
Hispanic Services (La Providencia) – formerly housed on W. 25th Street – a non-intensive outpatient drug and alcohol program... read more
Posted January 28, 2014
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Cleveland was recently awarded a 3-year accreditation from from the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). This is the 2nd consecutive accreditation for the social services corporation which serves... read more