For more than 20 years, Catholic Charities Early Learning Programs have created safe and engaging environments for children to learn and grow.
Early childhood education is crucial in providing the foundation for lifelong learning. Catholic Charities Early Learning & Head Start provides a high-quality, comprehensive approach for both children and families that includes early learning education, professional development, family engagement, health and nutrition, mental health and disabilities services.
All of our centers are rated 5-Star through Step Up To Quality, Ohio's quality rating and improvement system.
Our 7 Early Learning Centers offer:
- Head Start and Early Head Start programs for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age
- Highly-qualified teachers
- Low teacher-to-child ratios
- Services for children with disabilities
- Evidenced-based curriculum to prepare each child for kindergarten and future success
- Full day programs to meet the diverse needs of families
- Warm, safe environments conducive to learning and helping children and families reach their full potential
- Outdoor spaces for children to run and play
- Healthy meals including breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Family support services that respond to the needs of the children and families
"To inspire every life we touch by engaging all to reach their full potential and beyond."
Our Early Learning and Head Start programs offer comprehensive services to ensure that children and families are receiving the proper support needed for them to excel. This includes our Disability and Mental Health Services, which ensure that children receive the support and accommodations needed to maximize their early childhood experience to the greatest extent possible, and our Nutrition and Health Services that work to ensure each child has access to nutritious meals and healthcare. We also provide services for parents and families to assists them with parenting education, job readiness, and more.
To learn more about these services, click the buttons below.
Parents & Families Disability & Mental Health Nutrition & Health