Find all CYO Grade School Volleyball information and documents for download.
CYO Grade School Volleyball offers two separate leagues: Girls Volleyball & Boys Volleyball.
Both programs conclude with championship tournaments.
If a team has less than 7 athletes at a match, a guest player may be moved from the member’s other CYO volleyball team(s) to fill the positions at the start of a match under the following restrictions:
1. The athlete meets the age/grade restrictions of the squad they will assist.
2. The guest player is reported by means of the button below before the match in which they will be used.
3. The same individual may be moved as a guest player for no more than two (2) matches during the season.
4. The athlete complies with the number of games per day competition limits as outlined in Section 1-F.
5. The guest player(s) must meet the minimum participation requirement.
6. Guest player movements are to be reported on the following forms before the competition begins:
7. Guest player playing restrictions:
8. Uniform Requirements:
9. Guest players cannot be used for sanctioned event or CYO championship competitions.
Click the Guest Player button below to enter your athlete information.
CYO Members, Parishes, Parish Organizations, Catholic high schools, or Catholic colleges are permitted to sponsor tournaments or competitions with the sanctioning of CYO. Click "Sanctioned Events Information" on the right sidebar to learn more and view the following:
Noelia Speringo, CYO Membership & Communications Coordinator
Telehealth Services Available
Interested in counseling services but unable to meet face-to-face? We have services by computer, smartphone or calling directly.
Volunteer with Us
Provide help and create hope for those in need by volunteering at one of our locations.
Give Hope Today
Your financial gift will provide essential programs and services to people throughout the Diocese of Cleveland.
How may we help you?
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
1 of 22