Find all CYO Grade School Volleyball information and documents for download.
CYO Grade School Volleyball offers two separate leagues: Girl's Volleyball & Boy's Volleyball.
Both programs conclude with championship tournaments.
If a team has less than 7 athletes at a match, a guest player may be moved from the member’s other CYO volleyball team(s) to fill the positions at the start of a match under the following restrictions:
1. The athlete meets the age/grade restrictions of the squad they will assist.
2. The guest player is reported by means of the button below before the match in which they will be used.
3. The same individual may be moved as a guest player for no more than two (2) matches during the season.
4. The athlete complies with the number of games per day competition limits as outlined in Section 1-F.
5. The guest player(s) must meet the minimum participation requirement.
6. Guest player movements are to be reported on the following forms before the competition begins:
7. Guest player playing restrictions:
8. Uniform Requirements:
9. Guest players cannot be used for sanctioned event or CYO championship competitions.
Click the Guest Player button below to enter your athlete information.
CYO Members, Parishes, Parish Organizations, Catholic high schools, or Catholic colleges are permitted to sponsor tournaments or competitions with the sanctioning of CYO. Sponsoring organizations submit a Sanctioned Event Application to email@example.com at least  ten days before the Tournament or Competition begins. A fee of $60 must be sent to Diocese of Cleveland CYO, Sanctioned Event, 7911 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, 44102. Make checks payable to Catholic Charities. Click the Sanctioned Event Application link on the right to download the form.
When CYO approval is given, the event is officially listed on the CYO website Sanctioned Event section and advertising is permitted. Advertising is NOT permitted before the event is approved. Click Sanctioned Event List on the right to download the current CYO Sanctioned Events list.
Click the button below to download the 2021-2022 Sanctioned Event FAQ.
Prior to the start of the sanctioned event, the sponsor needs to provide the list of participating teams (link on side bar) by coach or team #, and access to the tournament link with copy of the schedule to the CYO Athletic Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit the Sanctioned Event Completion Report (link on the side bar), along with a completed copy of the results, no later than 10 days after the closing date of the event to the CYO Athletic Office: email@example.com. Penalty for noncompliance to any of these terms results in inability to sponsor events for one calendar year.
Noelia Speringo, CYO Membership & Communications Coordinator
Telehealth Services Available
Interested in counseling services but unable to meet face-to-face? We have services by computer, smartphone or calling directly.
Volunteer with Us
Provide help and create hope for those in need by volunteering at one of our locations.
Give Hope Today
Your financial gift will provide essential programs and services to people throughout the Diocese of Cleveland.
How may we help you?
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
1 of 22