Drop off for Resident Camp will take place on Sundays from 2:00pm-4:00pm. The gates to camp will remained closed until 2:00pm so please do not arrive early. We will begin promptly at 2:00 pm. No exceptions for early check-in will be allowed.
1. When you arrive at Camp Christopher, park in the lower parking lot.
2. All campers should label their luggage with their name.
3. Staff members will instruct parents to either leave luggage for tractor (for camper in distant cabins, typically girls) or if luggage will be kept with camper (for camper residing in closer cabins, typically boys)
4. Enter the line of parents and campers and proceed to the check-in table. Campers will learn cabin assignment, answer health questions, and have a lice check.
a. Campers found to have an active lice infestation will be dismissed from camp until treatment is completed and they are reassessed and cleared by the camp nurse.
5. If camper has medication, stop at nurse’s table.
a. In accordance to state law and to ensure safety of all campers, campers who are bringing any medication to camp (prescription & non-prescription including over the counter items like Tylenol or vitamins) must turn in their medication(s) to the nurse upon arrival. All medications must be in their original bottles with clearly labeled, current prescription/instructions.
6. If parent would like to drop off mail, stop at mail table.
7. Once the camper has completed the check-in process, he/she may proceed to his /her assigned cabin. Campers will not be permitted to enter their cabin and choose a bunk until they have completed the check-in process, including the lice check.
Pick Up Procedures
1. Please arrive from Saturdays from 9:30-10:30am
2. Please park your vehicle in the lower lot and walk to your camper’s cabin.
3. Parents/ guardians will sign out with the staff member at cabin. Luggage will either be at cabins (those staying in cabins closer to parking lot, typically boys) or taken on tractor to field next to parking lot (campers who stayed in distant cabins, typically girls).
4. Please check beach for any missing items.
5. DO NOT FORGET TO PICK UP MEDICATIONS AT NURSES STATION. IF YOUR CHILD HAD A RESCUE MEDICATION THAT WAS REQUIRED TO BE WITH HIM/HER PLEASE GET IT FROM THE COUNSELOR.
6. All campers must depart by 10:30 am.
Telehealth Services Available
Interested in counseling services but unable to meet face-to-face? We have services by computer, smartphone or calling directly.
Volunteer with Us
Provide help and create hope for those in need by volunteering at one of our locations.
Give Hope Today
Your financial gift will provide essential programs and services to people throughout the Diocese of Cleveland.
How may we help you?
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
1 of 22