Drop Off/Pick Up
Arriving at camp is exciting for both campers and parents. To make your check-in a pleasant one, please use the following procedures:
- If you are bringing your child to Camp Christopher, arrive between 8:45 am - 9:00 am.
- Park in the lower lot of camp. The parking lot is immediately to the right upon entering Camp Christopher. Please note the shuttle lane along the tree line and DO NOT drive or park in it.
- Go to the red bridge located to the right of the parking lot and sign in your camper.
- If you registered for pick-up at one of our shuttle locations, please check the insert in this handbook for shuttle arrival times.
- If you are picking up your camper at Camp Christopher, go to the red bridge located to the right of the parking lot.
- All parents must sign out their camper(s) with a Camp Christopher representative between 4:00 pm - 4:15 pm. Be prepared to show your ID. If someone other than a parent/guardian will be picking your camper up, please provide a permission slip prior to the pick up to facilitate that process. This form is located in the camper’s online form.
- If your camper is taking a shuttle home, please check near the back of this handbook for shuttle drop off times.
- If you are using one of the many shuttle stops offered for our Day Campers, please review the schedule prior to your camper’s scheduled week. Watch for emails the days prior to the start of the week in case adjustments have been made in the schedule.
- We are grateful to the partners who permit us to utilize their property to provide this service. We ask your cooperation in respecting their property. Parents must remain with their child in the lot until the child boards the bus, and parents must be present when the bus returns.
- As the buses frequently have multiple stops, the driver cannot wait for late campers or late parents. Please be on time. The shuttle will NOT wait beyond the window of time outlined in the schedule. If you are late, you may try to catch the shuttle at the next stop, or you may drop off directly at Camp Christopher.
- If transportation runs 15 minutes behind schedule, you will receive an automated call from (330) 762-2000. Please listen to the message in its entirety. Do not call the number showing on your phone; instead, call (330) 376-2267 with questions.
Download Shuttle Schedule