Practice begins in late February followed by a regular season that begins in late March and runs until the end of May.
The first half of the season will take place indoors and will move outdoors during the second half.
Divisions for CYO Lacrosse are separated into the following age groups:
Grades 3 & 4
Grades 5 & 6
Grades 7 & 8
If a team has less than +1 of the minimum athletes at a game, a guest player may be moved from the member’s other CYO Lacrosse teams to fill the positions at the start of a game under the following restrictions:
1. The athlete meets the age/grade restrictions of the team they will assist.
2. The guest player is reported by means of the button below before the game in which they will be used.
3. The same individual may be moved as a guest player for no more than two (2) games during the season.
4. The athlete complies with Game and Time limits as outlined in Section 6.
5. The guest player(s) must meet the minimum participation requirements outlined in the division specific sections and game officials by the morning following the infraction. Additional penalties may be imposed.
6. Uniform Requirements: a. Guest players must wear the uniform of the team that they are playing on, not their rostered team uniform; and b. There are to be NO duplicated uniform numbers (teams should have at least one extra jersey to be borrowed by the guest player for that game).
7. Guest players cannot be used for sanctioned events or CYO championship competitions.
Click the Guest Player button below to enter your athlete information.
Noelia Speringo, CYO Membership & Communications Coordinator
Telehealth Services Available
Interested in counseling services but unable to meet face-to-face? We have services by computer, smartphone or calling directly.
Volunteer with Us
Provide help and create hope for those in need by volunteering at one of our locations.
Give Hope Today
Your financial gift will provide essential programs and services to people throughout the Diocese of Cleveland.
How may we help you?
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
1 of 22